My husband has a weakness for this recipe, he really likes it. This recipe is so easy and delicious, everyone likes it.
- 1 pound puff pastry
- 1/4 pound sugar
- 1/4 pound flour
- Lightly dust a surface, place pastry and sprinkle some flour over it
- Roll out the pastry in a rectangle shape. Try not to roll it too much, the more you roll it, the less layers will have
- Sprinkle some sugar over the pastry, spread it evenly
- Divide with an imaginary line and roll first one side and then the other side, until both are next to each other. Try to roll it tighly.
- Turn the roll 180º , and slice it in 1/3 inch
- Place the elephant ears on a baking tray, try to leave enough space between them
- Sprinkle some sugar over each elephant ear
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown