Shrimp dipped in beer batter, rolled in coconut and fried golden. If you ever been in Outback restaurant and you liked them, here’s the recipe. If you’re never taste them, these are delicious.
- 12 jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup of beer
- 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- oil to fry
- Clean the shrimp leaving only the tail
- Mix flour, beer, sugar, salt and only 1/2 cup of the coconut
- Chill for 1 hour
- Past the hour, add the remaining coconut
- Heat oil on a shallow pan
- Dip the shrimp on the batter and fry until golden brown
- Drain on paper towels briefly
Serve with Creole marmalade. If you like, you can substitute with chicken. I hope you like it.