This is another mexican recipe, it’ from Yucatán, i love their food, it’s delicious. My father loves this dish, it’s basically beans & pork.
- 1/2 pound pork meat
- 1/2 pound pork ribs
- 1/2 pound back beans (previously soaked in water)
- 1 epazote stick
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/2 pound tomatoes chopped
- chiltomate sauce
- white rice cooked
- Heat lard on a skillet, add onion until soft; add tomatoes cook for a couple of minutes
- Put in a pot, beans, meats, epazote, fried tomatoes & water. Cook 30-40 minutes until beans are soft
- Serve beans over white rice, add chiltomate, onion, radish. lime & coriander
It’s so simple & quick, i recommend use this tip, so the beans don’t be heavy. I hope you like it.